All On2In2™ website visitors have free access to the posts and pages of on2in2.com, including articles, video channels and live streaming events. However, users must be registered and logged-in to access On2In2™ Engage social networking pages that enable On2In2™ users to communicate and connect with people within the Engage community.
It’s pretty cool—you can create an Engage member profile, post comments and activity updates, share photos & video, send messages to other Engage members, find friends, and join & create special interest groups (e.g., Zola created the Flabby Wine Club for sharing personal wine tasting notes, info & recommendations, and another Engage member inspired a new Heartland Gardeners group). Recently, On2Chat was added to the mix, allowing Engage members to participate in real-time, online chatroom and private chats.
User Registration If you are reading this, but haven’t yet registered, it’s time to take the plunge. Learn more and register → HERE. Don’t worry; it’s pretty quick and easy… also free, of course. Then, come back to this page should you need some help on how to use all the Engage social networking tools.
Your Profile Once you’re registered, you might be asking — what do I do now? We don’t have all the answers, but do recommend you start with your profile. It’s the first thing other Engage members see, and you’ll want to get off on the right foot with a friendly profile that briefly describes who you are and what you enjoy doing most for fun. Go to the → How To Edit Your Engage Profile page for a short guide to how it all works and info on what to click and where.
Engage Rules In order for On2In2™ social networking to be a good experience for everyone, we’ve got to have a few rules:
- Do not provide false, deceptive, or misleading profile information. User contact information provided On2In2™ must be accurate and up-to-date. Do not register more than one user account.
- No inflammatory language, name-calling, obscenities, ridicule, insults, harassment, or threats in any communication or posting. Do not post sexual materials or images.
- It’s very much OK to include within posts and comments an informational link to a website or source you believe could be helpful to your On2In2™ friends, but — No promotional posting, commercial advertising, or solicitation of funds allowed, and absolutely do not include links within your user profile, post, message or comment with the primary purpose to drive traffic to your blog, website or social media page. [If you want to promote yourself or advertise via On2In2™ services, please contact On2In2™ so that we can talk about how best to work together and get your message out to the On2In2™ universe.]
- Respect other On2In2™ users privacy, requests and group guidelines. Do not hassle, pester, game or spam anyone in any way, shape or form. Do not post personal information or links to social media profiles of private individuals.
- Be a valued member of the On2In2™ community. Do not try to monopolize discussions by repeatedly posting identical or substantially similar comments. Be civil and respectful of others.
- Think before you post. Check the facts, and provide information of value to the On2In2™ community. Respect the law and the personal and proprietary rights of others, including intellectual property, privacy, and publicity rights. Avoid posting any material (photo, video, text) that may violate a copyright (i.e, Don’t assume it’s ok to post or share something you discovered on the internet — verify copyright ownership rights and permissible use.)
- Don’t try to break the On2In2™ website, do anything that may interfere with normal use of the website, nor engage in illegal behavior of any kind.
If a user violates a provision of the On2In2™ Terms of Service, these user rules, or is otherwise disrespectful, disruptive, or participating in illicit conduct, On2In2™ reserves the right to take action as deemed appropriate by On2In2™, in its sole discretion, at any time and without prior warning, including but not limited to: delete the user account; suspend the user account; remove user profile content, posts, comments or any other material within the On2In2™ website.
*Tell Your Story If you’d like to expand your engagement with On2In2™ fun seekers by writing original articles for publication as a contributing member of On2In2™, please let us know. Would be great to hear from you. ⇒ Contact On2In2™
Need some help? If you have questions or experience problems with the Engage social networking tools (as with everything digital, sometimes there’s a glitch), please let us know and we’ll try to help. You can direct message @zeester via Engage or go to the On2In2™ contact page here → Contact Us