In arm wrestling, strength and technique are the major factors in winning a match, but it also has strict competition rules. Here’s a summary of some basics (sourced from the World Armwrestling League website)
• Both players must be square to the arm wrestling table prior to start of the match
• Players’ shoulders should not be less than a fist distance apart from their hands
• ‘Ready and Go” from the referee starts the match
• A player can touch any part of the other player’s fingers, forearm or wrist, but cannot touch his/her own body with hands
• If players’ grip falls apart, it’s placed in alignment again
• A player will be disqualified after committing a foul three times
• All decisions made by the referee are final
If you missed the live action, there’s still time to watch a video recording of the Arnold Classic Australia arm wrestling competition. Click/Tap “Watch Again” ↓
Also available is Darts Matchplay.
⇒ There’s much more to see & do On2In2™
Take a look at the Live Stream Program Guide
Search the MEDIA MIX category and PLAYLISTS in the main menu for live streaming, videos and music (all free to enjoy), and sign up for the On2In2™ newsletter to get a heads-up on future live streaming events and all other goings on.
Feature photo courtesy of Gratisography CC0